September 18, 2010

Zara.com

Hi guys,

Finally started Zara an online shop. Zara.com, but not for the Netherlands. A few countries can shop on the internet. But all the countries can look on the site. And this season I really love the collection. I love every collection. But I don't want autumn. We didn't have a great summer. A lot of rain and no sunshine. That's why I don't want autumn; it's cold and raining. And last year we had a lot of snow.. So I couldn't go by bicycle to school. When I saw the collection of Zara I want autumn. Soft sweaters, warm jackets. I love it!  I found a lot of nice clothes. Let's show it: (by Zara trf)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥