September 10, 2010

MTS

Hi guys,

Today is the first day I don't must get up early for school. The first two hours free! I'm very happy, because the last days I was very tired. We have four hours school and than weekend! I need weekend, ha ha.
After school I and four friends go training for the MTS. The MTS (Mendel Talents Show) is a talentshow at our school. Last year and the year before last year we went through the show! (There's a audition.) We hope that this year again succeed. I dance with my friends. It's very nice to dance in the show.
But we don't know what we can wear.. If you have any ideas, please leave them!
Now I have breakfast, and go to school.

♥♥
Mireille

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥