September 9, 2010

Internet shopping ♥



Hi guys,

I told you that I'm very busy with school and sport. Here is a new post!
There are some sites with a lovely collection. I found some sites:

~ www.ilovevintage.nl  There a lot of vintage and no vintage clothes. Number one and two are from this site.
www.intermixonline.com There are beautiful clothes. But it's veeeery expensive.. I see clothes that I love on this site and search it at a cheaper store. Number three, four and five are from this site.
www.pixiemarket.com Young designers made these clothes. It's expensive, but the clothes are realy amazing. Number six and seven are from this site.





An advantage is that the clothes are exclusive. A few people know the clothes/sites, so not many people wear it. I hope you like it.

♥♥♥
Mireille 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥