January 3, 2011

Picture time!

P i c t u r e s   o f   S o p h i e. 









P i c t u r e s  o f   f o r e s t.




Hi guys,


Here are a lot of pictures - which I made - (again). But I really love photography and I want to share it with you! I made these pictures yesterday with a friend of mine; Sophie. I think she has a beautiful - special - face. With a little exotic touch. I love the pictures. What do you think about it?
I had to go to school today. I was so tired.. The first time since my Christmas holiday. I was very happy to see everybody again! But that means that I can't post a lot. Because I have to learn and to make my homework. I hate it! But I can't help it... 
I wish you all a nice day.


Kisses. 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place.
    I loved the photos were taken.
    A lovely place.
    I want a boot with this much.


    Sorry my english is terrible
    I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's!
    Vooral die in het bos zijn erg mooi.

    Het cupcakeje (eigenlijk zijn het bonbon's ;)) was erg lekker! Eentje heb ik nog niet op, eerlijk gezegd vind ik ze te leuk om op te eten. Hahaha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So beautiful!

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the dark denim!! Beautiful pictures :)
    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥