October 4, 2010

Louboutin ♥

Hi guys,
I found these lovely heels! They are from the brand Louboutin. From the France designer Christian Louboutin. I think that every girl wants a pair of these looovely (and very high!) heels. I really love them all. I’m not very tall so I love heels. When I’m older I want a pair. But I think I have to save my money for a long time, haha. They’re so expensive but so beautiful. And when I have them, I think that I have to practice a long time. 

I think that I better can buy heels at H&M. They have lovely shoes too. But they’re not so expensive and high as these amazing Louboutin’s. 

xoxo Mireille ♥ 



5 comments:

  1. Nu staan we quitte (: haha.

    Ik iets over Khaki & camel, jij iets over Louboutin's, gnagna.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!!!!your blog is very nice!!!!
    xoxo

    http://1sillaparamibolso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are like pure love! Really like them!!! Keep it up, we adore your blog!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sivia Navarro & @Jane and Vanessa:

    Thank you very much for the comments! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black ones are cute
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥