October 12, 2010

Benelux next top model

Hi guys,

One of my favorite tv programs is: Benelux next top model. It's the same idea as America's next top model, but than from the Netherlands. Benelux is an abbreviation for: Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg. The 'models' are girls from the Netherlands and Belgium.
I hope that Alix (a 16-year-old Dutch girl) wins. I like her personality. Here are some pitures of her, they took during the shows. She has a beautiful face and lips. Yesterday she had the best picture. The lower, she's the middle girl.

xoxo 
Mireille ♥



4 comments:

  1. en btw we kijken wel, naar de verzendkosten en alles dat erbij komt.


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I love it!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    Kisses
    minnja

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥