February 13, 2011

Valentine's day


     - photos from Tumblr and Weheartit.


Hello everybody,
Tomorrow is… Valentine’s day! A day I always will love. Most of the time, I don’t get anything.. But I still love that day. Romantic presents, roses, just a day to say what you feel and of course a lot of love.
But I think I don’t get anything. Unfortunately but I’m not in love. And I think it’s poor for somebody who give you a sweet present, but you have to say: ‘I don’t  like you.’
On school we have the ‘Mendel roses.’ You can put two Euro in an envelope with the name and class of your valentine. And that person will get a rose, from you. You can do it with or without your name. So maybe there’s on my school somebody who still loves me and gives me a rose. But I don’t think so…
I hope you will have a nice day, and if you have a lovely story or if you’ve got a present, tell me!
I really like that.
Kisses. 

6 comments:

  1. Awww. Dat vind ik ook wel!
    Maar soms is het echt TE commercieel geworden dat het minder leuk is.

    Ik hoop dat je een roos krijgt hihi.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your valentines pictures.. so red and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tradition! We had "Valentine Mail" at school, a big postbox where you could put you self-made Valetine card for the person you like (anonymous or not) and on the day it would be delivered =)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have roses at our school, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it was a long time ago, but I remember getting some Valentine cards =)) And also sending some, but the names never matched with the recieved ones, hihi =))
    Have a nice day tommorrow! *^__^*

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥