August 27, 2010

My first message!

Hello everybody! 


First: I’m just beginning with this, so I don’t know how it works.. It costed a lot of time to invent a good ‘blog title.’ I read about a blog so I created one! I hope that you like it! Let’s tell something about me:


I’m Mireille: a fourteen-year-old girl form the Netherlands who loves taking photographs. I’ve a sister and a little brother. My sister was on holiday and during her vacantion, she met a English photographer. She told about me and he gave her a camera to learn the basics about photography. It’s a very, very, very old camera. So you can’t see what you made, and what’s the difference with other institutions . I’m saving my money for a good, own, profession camera. 
Another hobbies are: dancing, shopping, be with friends, fashion, – I love lookbook because there are people with style who inspirate me. – summer, music, reading and I like to write stories. 
                               
                             ♥
                         Mireille. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥