September 9, 2010

Internet shopping ♥



Hi guys,

I told you that I'm very busy with school and sport. Here is a new post!
There are some sites with a lovely collection. I found some sites:

~ www.ilovevintage.nl  There a lot of vintage and no vintage clothes. Number one and two are from this site.
~ www.intermixonline.com There are beautiful clothes. But it's veeeery expensive.. I see clothes that I love on this site and search it at a cheaper store. Number three, four and five are from this site.
~ www.pixiemarket.com Young designers made these clothes. It's expensive, but the clothes are realy amazing. Number six and seven are from this site.





An advantage is that the clothes are exclusive. A few people know the clothes/sites, so not many people wear it. I hope you like it.

♥♥♥
Mireille 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate that you'll take the time to leave a comment. If you have any questions, you can ask them always!

Love. ♥